Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Reflective Post

Weblogs
This area is new to me and it has never occurred to me that it can become a learning resource. In a way it's been good as it allowed me to look at how other people feel about the topic and the different ideas they have, which we don't have enough time to cover in the tutes. And for me, I don't speak up much, so typing is my way of communication.

Being a cyborg?
Like the others, I don't really think I am a "full" cyborg. I still rely on technology and connect to the Internet at least once a day, watch some television programs and listen to music, which are all digitally produced. But there are times when I like to get in touch with nature, with no technology involved. So I'm a "half" cyborg.

Likes and Dislikes about the course
Even after the course, I still think it's very technical. And there're loads of readings to be done each week, which contains jargons, and I have no idea what it's all about. But I do like the workshops and how it's been involved in group works with scenarios and movies to discuss about. Karen and everyone else has been a great help to me during tutes, because I really don't know how to speak up on the topic. Thanks everyone and good luck for exams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home